Regional Needs Survey: The County and Cities of Santa Clara are working together to update their five‐year Consolidated Plans. Your responses will help prioritize investments over the next five years. We appreciate if you could partake in this survey and forward it to your clients, friends and family to express the continued need for Project Sentinel’s services of fair housing, landlord/tenant counseling, dispute resolution and mortgage counseling. Click HERE to take the survey.
“Can Housing in Mountain View Be Affordable?” Civility Roudtable on Thurs., Nov. 6th 6:00PM- 8:30 PM @ the Mountain View Senior Center
Side Payment Refund Assistance for Section 8 Tenants
Have you paid unreported “side payments” to your landlord?
Take the Survey and Get your Refund, plus $1,650 (minimum) for each side payment.
Click on the appropriate language link to take the survey.
English Spanish Vietnamese
Or, Call Project Sentinel at (408) 720-9888 Ext. 8201.
Do NOT contact the Housing Authority.
- First Time Home Buyer Class - ENGLISH, January 31, 2015 9:00 am, Tully Community Library 880 Tully Rd. San José, CA 95111
- First Time Home Buyer Class - ENGLISH, February 21, 2015 9:00 am, Cambrian Branch Library 1780 Hillsdale Ave San José, CA 9512
- First Time Home Buyer Class - SPANISH, February 21, 2015 9:00 am, Dr. Roberto Cruz - Alum Rock Branch Library 3090 Alum Rock A
- First Time Home Buyer Class- 2 Part - ENGLISH Part 1, March 17, 2015 5:00 pm, Santa Teresa Branch Library 290 International Circle San Jos
- First Time Home Buyer Class- 2 Part - ENGLISH Part 2, March 19, 2015 5:00 pm, Santa Teresa Branch Library 290 International Circle San Jos