Communities We Serve
When you contact Project Sentinel, a trained case manager will answer your questions and discuss your dispute resolution options. You can speak with us either on the telephone or in person, at your convenience. All discussions are free, confidential, and neutral, and when appropriate can also include counseling on your rights and responsibilities. If you decide to proceed, the case manager will contact the other participants in the dispute to seek their consent to engage in dispute resolution, and if so, will proceed to conduct the conciliation or arrange for a mediator to conduct a formal mediation. All of these steps occur quickly, often within just a few days.
Project Sentinel offers a variety of community mediation services in the jurisdictions shown below.
- Campbell (408) 243-8565
- Cupertino (408) 720-9888 x8014
- Fremont (510) 574-2270
- Los Altos (650) 949-5267
- Los Gatos (408) 402-0307
- Milpitas (408) 946-6582
- Mountain View (650) 960-0495
- Palo Alto (650) 856-4062
- Santa Clara (408) 720-9888 x8015
- Stanislaus County (209) 236-1577
- Sunnyvale (408) 720-9888 x8015
- Gilroy, San Martin, Morgan Hill and other Unincorporated Santa Clara county areas (408) 842-7740