- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
Home Buyer Education
As a HUD-Approved Agency, Project Sentinel provides home buyer education in both workshop and individual counseling formats. The agency offers educational workshops for first time homebuyers in a variety of different geographic areas. These workshops cover a number of important topics including lending and budgeting rules as well as escrow and other mechanics of home purchase. The workshops meet HUD requirements for obtaining a HUD certificate necessary to participate in various low cost homebuyer programs. Classes are offered in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. Special accommodations may be available for attendees with mobility, visual or hearing impairments.
Individual Counseling is also available in English and Spanish. This counseling covers the same topics that are covered in the workshop, but in a one on one setting where questions that are unique to your situation can be addressed. Potential homeowners who need a HUD certificate prior to the close of escrow will receive the certificate after completing the counseling.
- Each attendee MUST complete the Assessment and bring the completed document to the class. Without this, you will not receive a certificate.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Classes are first-come-first-serve
- You must attend the class you have registered for.
- We will not admit walk-ins.
- No late arrivals will be admitted.
- Certificates are made with the name given on online registration. Please make sure you double check spelling on names.For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.