- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
Register for a Class
If you would like to register for a class, please click on one of the classes below.
IMPORTANT: Read through the “please note” section below before registering for a class.
First Time Home Buyer Classes
**We do not offer wait lists.
September 23, 2017 – Sobrato Center in Milpitas (Class is Full)
October 14, 2017 – Sobrato Center in Milpitas
October 28, 2017 – Sobrato Center in San Jose
To see more information about the classes please click here.
- Please register and pay for EACH person attending the class
- Each attendee MUST complete the Assessment and bring the completed document to the class. Without this, you will not receive a certificate.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Classes are first-come-first-serve
- You must attend the class you have registered for.
- We will not admit walk-ins.
- No late arrivals will be admitted.
- Certificates are made with the name given on online registration. Please make sure you double check spelling on names.For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about specific home buyer programs go the City of San Jose Housing Department website.