- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
Post Purchase Counseling
We offer Post Purchase workshops for homeowners on topics such as:
- Addressing the Responsibilities of Home Ownership — resources and referrals to help with the unexpected
- Financial Fitness Counseling — including tips on how to reduce your monthly expenses, lower interest rates on debts including credit cards, negotiate payment plans and improve your credit rating
- Insurance — what type of coverage you need, how much to insure for, what is standard coverage and what additional coverage you may want to add, are you adequately covered if your insurance coverage is through your Home Owner Association and how to save money on insurance
- Maintaining Your Home — tips on easy, inexpensive and do it yourself home maintenance, repair and remodeling. Information and referral to grants, and low interest rate and deferred payment loans for home maintenance
To register for our Post Purchase Workshop, complete our registration form. Check our events calendar for the next workshop.