- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
Reverse Mortgage Counseling
A Reverse Mortgage is a loan against the property for homeowners, 62 years of age and older who have equity in their homes, and permanently reside in the property.
- No payments are required throughout the life of the loan
- The homeowner retains title to the property.
- As long as a homeowner remains in the property the loan will not become due as long as the property is maintained, the property taxes are paid, and the homeowner insurance is paid.
- All existing mortgages must be paid off at the close of escrow with loan proceeds.
- Loan proceeds can be used for any purpose and can be provided in lump sum payment, monthly payments for the rest of the homeowner’s life, monthly payments for a specific number of years or a line of credit to draw on when needed.
To schedule a counseling appointment, please complete our intake packet, or call (408) 720-9888 ext. 8020 or 8010. You may also call our toll free number (888) 324-7468 ext. 8020 or 8010 or send an email to: email@example.com.
If you would like to make an online payment before your scheduled appointment, please click here.