- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
- Cold Weather Homeless Shelters list, click here
- Affordable Housing List – Santa Clara County, click here
- Affordable Housing List – San Mateo County, click here
- Emergency Assistance Network List – Santa Clara County, click here
- Lawyer referral service:
- Santa Clara County Bar Association: (408) 971-6822
- San Mateo County Bar Association: (650) 369-4149
- Alameda County Bar Association: (510) 302-2222
- Contra Costa County Bar Association: (925) 825-5700
- Adult Protective Services of Santa Clara County: 408-975-4900 or 1-800-414-2002
San Jose Residents:
- For issues related to rent controlled units, please call the Rental Rights & Referral Program through the City of San Jose at (408) 975-4480.
- For mediation, dispute resolution or community conciliation, please call the Office of Human Relations at (408) 993-4130.
- Commercial lease disputes, please call the Santa Clara County Bar Association at (408) 971-6822
- If you have received or been served with an Unlawful Detainer, please call the Law Foundation of Silicon Valley at (408) 293-4790.
- For emergency housing, please call the emergency housing consortium at (408) 539-2100.