- Fair Housing /
- What Is Fair Housing?
- Fair Housing for Housing Providers
- How Can We Help?
- Fair Housing Workshops
- Become a Fair Housing Tester
- Ask a Fair Housing Question
- Fair Housing Resources-Foreign Language Material
- File a Fair Housing Complaint
- Reentry Community
- Satisfaction Survey
- Encuesta de Satisfacción
- Communities We Serve
- Home Buyer
- Tenant / Landlord
- About Us
More Information on Tenant / Landlord Issues
In addition to providing counseling services Project Sentinel’s case managers can refer you to a wide variety of information sources related to your concerns. This information includes:
Project Sentinel’s free informational pamphlets are available on topics such as:
- Becoming a Successful Tenant,
- Security deposits,
- Repairs, maintenance & habitability,
- Termination notices,
- Rent Increase notices,
- Constructive Evictions,
- Small Claims court procedure,
- Tenant Privacy/Landlord right to enter,
- and more…
Rent Watch is a column prepared by Project Sentinel that is published in major newspapers throughout California.
Publications dealing with tenant / landlord issues are listed here.